Amaron inverter batteries are compatible with any brand of inverters available in the market, so you are never at a loss for power. When you buy an Amaron inverter battery, you enjoy a completely hassle-free experience as the battery uses a high heat resistant calcium/ultra modified hybrid alloy for its grids which makes it zero-maintenance.
- Robusta™ Spine grid is made up of high pressure die casting using robust antimony alloy for deep cycling application.
- Satiated wet paste™ used in the battery is a highly dense & homogenous active material that delivers consistent power & long life
- Cell Bridge Construction technology creates a bridge in the container for active material settling to avoid internal shorts due to shedding.
- AMARON Current EV has ACS Activation Process – which is an advanced formation process that uses acid circulation technique for uniform conversion and narrow voltage variation in a string of batteries.
- CIB™ – Class of the Best venting technique is designed with a drain-back system to minimise acid spewing and to meet safety standards against ICAT requirements.
|Specification of Inverter Battery
|Model & Voltage
|Tall Tubular Plate
|Weight in Kgs
|Dimensions L*W*H cm
|Country of Origin
151Ah to 200Ah